MOTs, Servicing & Repairs in Leeds
Claytons MOT & Service Centre has provided a first class service to motorists in Leeds since 1982. As a family run business, we understand just how important your vehicle is to you, which is why our fully trained technicians look after your car with the same care and attention you do.
We pride ourselves on offering the most professional car garage service Leeds has to offer. This starts with our transparent pricing, allowing you to safely maintain your car whatever the budget, often up to 50% cheaper than the main dealer.
Our honest approach means we will never carry out any work on your vehicle without your approval and should we encounter anything we need to advise you on, our motor experts will clearly highlight these to you in plain English.
Affordable Quality You Can Trust
As a member of the Bosch Car Service network since 2003, we adhere to trading standards approved code of practice thus ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer service standards are met at all times.
Recognised by the Institute of the Motoring Industry (IMI) Employer Recognition Scheme, Claytons MOT & Service Centre is the only garage in the Leeds area to gain this prestigious industry award. This highlights our strong commitment to staff training and development, one of the cornerstones of our success over the past 30 years. Take a look at our credentials on the Professional Register.
- MOT Testing - for cars, mini buses, camper vans & light goods vehicles
- Car Servicing - fixed prices to suit all budgets
- Mechanical Repairs - brakes, engine, gearbox & clutch repairs
- Replacements - tyres, timing belts, batteries & exhausts
- Air Conditioning - aircon recharge, anti-fungal & leak detection
- Vehicle Diagnostics - expert fault diagnostic services
- 4 Wheel Alignment - steering & wheel alignment
- Injector Cleaning - restore fuel injector efficiency
- Digital Service Record Updates
- BMW I Drive Service history updates - write to dashboard
From cars to light commercial vans, Claytons services, repairs and maintains all makes and models within our capability to reset the service light or electronic handbrake. This applies whether you drive a petrol, diesel or even some hybrid vehicles. Alongside our services tailored for the individual motorist, our range of fleet maintenance services allows many fleet operators to benefit from our reliable, cost-effective services.
Drive a brand new car and worried that using us might invalidate your warranty?Don’t be, changes in legislation stipulate that independent car service garages like Claytons can carry out service and repair work to manufacturer guidelines without affecting your manufacturer warranty.
Save money on car servicing in Leeds with total peace of mind in the knowledge that we only fit manufacturer approved parts and specification oils.
Going the Extra Mile
Nobody enjoys taking their car into a garage, whether it’s for a MOT, a service or repair work, which is why we aim to remove as much of the hassle as possible. With free courtesy cars available to keep you on the road while we take care of your car, tradesmen that cant be without a van for the day can also make use of our Berlingo van, booking your car in with Claytons MOT & Service Centre makes perfect sense.
Our friendly team are here to keep you informed every step of the way with ongoing communication over the phone or via email, whichever you prefer. Should you prefer to wait onsite, our comfortable reception area offers free Wi-Fi to help pass the time.
Why Choose Claytons:
- Free Courtesy cars/vans to help you get on with your day
- Parts & labour guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles, terms and conditions displayed on the rear of every invoice with all parts and labour itemised.
- Car MOT, services & repairs for all makes and models
- Great history with over 30 years of customer satisfaction
- Family run with a friendly team of vehicle professionals
- Part of the trusted network of Bosch Car Service garages
- £50 discount for introducing a friend
- Digital service record updates on most makes
- Dealer level diagnostic tools and information
Claytons MOT & Service Centre is located off Town Street in Stanningley, Pudsey. We’re open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. We offer no obligation quotes so give our friendly team call today on 0113 236 2910 or click here to contact us online.