Engine Remapping in Leeds
Types of Vehicles and How It Works
Your engine is controlled by a computer (an ECU), this determines the ignition timing, fuelling and boost pressure (for Turbo charged cars) for all given engine speeds and loads.
Different vehicles respond differently to engine mapping, the most noticeable being Turbo charged engines. Turbo chargers offer dramatic increases in power from engine mapping, as boost pressure is increased to produce more power.
However differences can certainly be felt from re-mapping normally aspirated cars, as EU regulations define strict emissions control on manufacturers, and this usually affects the optimum performance of an engine's power output and drivability.
With a Superchips remap, all these issues are ironed out to allow the engine to operate smoother, breathe better, consume fuel more efficiently and ultimately produce more power. Unleash the real car under your bonnet today, with a Superchips engine remap in Leeds from Claytons. Discover what gains your vehicle can benefit from here.
Reduced Fuel Consumption and Improved Performance
With high rising fuel prices, a Superchips engine remap in Leeds could be the trick for many Yorkshire car drivers. Almost everyone could benefit from improved fuel economy as well as the boost in performance that comes as standard with every Superchips install. If you're local to Leeds, West Yorkshire, see below for the full list of benefits a car remap will have on your car.
Every Superchip optimisation delivers:
- Enhanced engine response from your right foot.
- Smoother power delivery making town driving easier on the engine with fewer gear changes.
- Greater acceleration when you need it the most, making overtaking much safer.
For non-turbo petrol cars
- Up to 10% more power
- Improved throttle response
- Prices start from £249.00 Including VAT
For turbocharged petrol cars
- Up to 20% more power
- Up to 25% more midrange torque
- Prices start from £320.00 to £399.00 dual ECU vehicle's POA
Superchips carefully matches increases in turbo boost pressure with the remapped ignition timing and fuelling. It does not have any impact upon the reliability or life of the engine. We know - we have over thirty years' experience of enhancing the performance of turbocharged engines, through the remap and tuning of engines.
For turbo-diesel cars
- Up to 30% more torque with increased power
- Massive fuel economy improvements
- Prices start from £320.00 to £399.00 dual ECU vehicles POA
Here too, we deliver a smoother, enhanced drive by ensuring our remap matches the fuelling to the increases in boost pressure.
We're the only car garage that installs Superchips in Leeds, as well as the surrounding areas including Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Get in touch today and unleash the real power hidden in your car.
What Guarantees does Superchips Give?
We're confident that you'll be impressed with our Superchips service, which is why we offer a comprehensive Customer Service Guarantee, which includes:
- A supplementary warranty for complete peace of mind
- A zero-quibble refund* within seven days if not completely satisfied
- A lifetime guarantee for your Superchips product.
* Less the programming charge. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Evidence of Cover
At the Superchip installation date, a current original Warranty provided by the manufacturer of the motor vehicle is required for this guarantee to be operative, and it is a Condition that such Warranty remains in force until its normal expiry date. This Warranty applies only in the event and to the extent that the Manufacturer's Warranty does not respond.
The Superchips Warranty applies (subject to the Terms & Conditions, available on request) to damage directly caused to the relevant Motor Vehicle arising directly from Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown by reason of failure of the Superchips product installed by a Superchips Authorised Installer (or by the Customer using a bluefin device) during the period of this Warranty.
Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown:
Being the sudden and unforeseen failure of a component of the Motor Vehicle directly attributable to the operating of the Superchips product, the subject of this Warranty, which has caused the Motor Vehicle to stop working and therefore requiring repair or replacement before normal operation can be resumed.
Period: The Lesser of:
- a) 12 months from the date of installation of the Superchips product to the Motor Vehicle by a Superchips Approved Installer; or
- b) 30,000 miles as measured on the Motor Vehicle odometer from the date of installation of the Superchips product by a Superchips Approved Installer (or by the Customer using a bluefin device); or
- c) the period remaining on the original warranty provide by the Manufacturer of the Motor Vehicle at the time of purchase from new; whichever is the shortest.
The period of cover can be extended until the end of the Manufacturer's warranty period, details available on request.
Conditions and Limits:
You should be aware that failure by you, the Customer, to observe the Manufacturer's recommended maintenance procedures will invalidate any claim made. No sum in respect of economic or consequential loss is payable. Use excludes competitions, track days, pacemaking or rallying, and claims are subject to a limit of £10,000.00 in the aggregate in respect of any one vehicle. Normal deterioration or claims as a result of wear and tear are not covered. Superchips cannot be held responsible for modifications to the vehicle which lead to defects.